At Bulksign we are always looking for partners, integrators and resellers. Our digital signatures platform is
available to anyone.
- Web based digital signatures platform which enables any company to quickly switch to an all digital-based business
- Available as SAAS
, private instance
and on-premise version.
- Advanced signatures are available for everyone. Signer authentication can be done with SMS OTP, password or
- Signing with USB tokens / smart card certificates is supported on Windows if the certificate is mounted/added in
Windows Certificate Store. Requires a this
to be installed on the signer machine.
- QES can be implemented as required with any Certification Authority preferred by customer.
- For on-premise version we specifically support Active Directory/LDAP user synchronization.
- Multi-tenet platform. Multiple separate organizations can be created on the same instance. Furthermore, teams
can be created in each organization to enable collaboration for groups of users. Extensive UI customization
is supported per organization along with advanced configurations like different SMS and email providers.
- The platform is available in +20 languages : English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Croatian, Czech, Bosnian, Magyar, Romanian, Greek, Bulgarian, Japanese, Ukrainian, Chinese and Turkish.
- Comprehensive public documentation
- The onpremise version of the platform is freeely available for download and can be evaluated by anyone even without
contacting our team for an evaluation license.
- .NET 8 based solution which requires Windows Server with IIS for production. Test/development instance can
also be installed on Windows 8/10/11. Linux version is in development at the moment.
- Supported database server is MS SQL Server (version 2008 or higher on either Windows or Linux) and PostgresSQL (version +14 on either Windows or Linux).
- For integrating with Bulksign, our API supports SOAP, REST and GRPC (for REST API we offer a OpenAPI specification
). For .NET (Framework and Core) we offer an SDK available
Sample C# code which illustrates different uses for our API is available on Github
- All our partners benefit by high quality assistance and support for integrating our platform
- Highly modular platform. Our Extensibility
allows partners and integrators to replace/extend functionality of the platform and integrate the
services they need. For example we ship Twilio
as a SMS sender
but support for another provider can quickly be implemented using as a starting point the sample code on
- For on-premise version, you as partner decide the final pricing. We have 3 separate licensing models for on-premise :
1) customer buys fixed number of envelopes (usually at fixed price).
2) per usage : customer pays monthly the number of consumed envelopes.
3) unlimited : fixed price for a fixed period of time with unlimited envelopes and users.
- Private instances can be deployed for bigger customers. Deployment is done on servers hosted in Europe and instance is managed and updated by us.
- You can re-sell envelopes for our SAAS environment at bulksign.com at partner pricing. We offer discounts for larger volumes.