At Bulksign we are always looking for partners/integrators/re-sellers. Our digital signatures platform is
available to anyone.
- web based digital signatures platform which enables any company to quickly switch to an all digital-based business
- available as SAAS, private instance and on-premise version.
- advanced signatures are available for everyone. Signer authentication can be done with SMS OTP, password or
- signing with USB tokens / smart card certificates is supported on Windows IF the certificate is mounted/added in
Windows Certificate Store. Requires a small
to be installed.
- QES can be implemented as required with any Certification Authority preferred by customer.
- for on-premise version we specifically support Active Directory user synchronization.
- multi-tenet platform. Multiple separate organizations can be created on the same instance. Furthermore, teams
can be created in each organization to enable collaboration for groups of users. Extensive UI customization
is supported per organization
- platform is available in +20 languages.
- comprehensive public documentation
- .NET 4.8 based solution and requires Windows Server with IIS for production. Test/development instance can
also be installed on Windows 8/10/11.
- supported database server is MS SQL Server (version 2008 or higher)
- for integrating with Bulksign we offer both SOAP and REST API (for REST API we offer a OpenAPI specification
). For .NET/Core we offer an SDK available
Sample C# code which illustrates different uses for our API is available on Github
- all our partners benefit for high quality support for integrating our platform
- highly modular platform. Our Extensibility
allows partners and integrators to replace/extend functionality of the platform and integrate the
services they need. For example we ship Twilio
as a SMS sender
but support for another provider can quickly be implemented using as a starting point the sample code on
- for on-premise version, you as partner decide the final pricing. We have 3 separate licensing models for on-premise :
1) customer buys fixed number of envelopes (usually at fixed price).
2) per usage : customer pays monthly the number of consumed envelopes.
3) unlimited : fixed price for a fixed period of time with unlimited envelopes and users.
- private instances can be deployed for bigger customers. Deployment is done on servers hosted in Europe and instance is managed by us.
- you can re-sell envelopes for our SAAS environment at bulksign.com at partner pricing. We offer discounts for larger volumes.